More than go shopping
Of all the contributions America has made to global commerce and places to do business, the mall is perhaps the country’s most unique. Reaching their heyday in the car-centric culture of the 1980s and 1990s, many malls today, especially in suburbs, have closed or have become trapped in a kind of drab decadal time warp.
But in the 2000s and 2010s, as the post recession economy gathered steam, something significant has changed. Instead of places to shop or maybe see a movie, malls are becoming lifestyle destinations. Some of the most ambitious like the Brickell City Centre, in the heart of Miami, offer live entertainment as well as upscale shopping, dining and cinema. Likewise CityPlace in greater Miami and in West Palm Beach, offer similar amenities.
As a top-tier entertainment agency with extensive live entertainment and DJ promotion and planning experience, Dry N Wet is eager to plan an event in a Miami mall. Whether for a corporate event, a wedding, or something else entirely, we are excited to contribute to the re-birth of the American mall.
Why is Entertainment important?
Having a solid entertainment offer goes way beyond providing a service for your guests:
- Great Marketing Tool: generate a lot of content for your Social Media and create the perfect atmosphere for your guests to share their experience and engage with your business online.
- Provides Added Value: Make your mall stand from the rest offering live music. With many malls being composed of the same franchises and brands, the only way of being truly unique is by providing a unique experience to your patrons.
- Increase in Sales: attracting people with no intention to buy anything is the key to increase sales, you cant sell to the people that stayed home.
Why not do the event planning in-house?
- Lack of contacts: artist fees can be expensive if booked for just one time, and if booked regularly, you will be failing to provide a variety for your guests.
- Logistics: from renting and setting up equipment to booking artists, planning the entertainment can take a good part of your day and get out of budget really fast if you are not careful.
How can Dry N Wet help?
We provide completely flexible entertainment solutions in which you have control over every aspect of the events.
Once you have selected the plan that works best for you, we will seamlessly execute the events so you can continue to focus on what matters most, your business.
Our three step system:
Choose your Set up
Choose the Set Up that best fits your needs. Having the right amount of sound is critical for a successful event. Our production advisors will help you select the perfect option for your space.
For malls with sound system in place
The Basic Set up will provide you with the essentials for the Artist to perform: Mixer, Instruments, CDJs, Turntables and Booth Sound System. The perfect option if there is already a powerful enough sound system in place.
When you need some power
The Premium Set up provides you with everything the Basic Set Up does, plus a state of the art sound system composed by tops and subwoofers. This option also provides a large canopy that will cover the set up in the case of rain. Ideal for venues with small sound systems.
For special occasions
Build your perfect set up with the help of our production advisors. Choose between an ample offer of sound, lighting, stage structures, lasers, smoke machines... Anything you need to make a long lasting impression!